Monday, September 19, 2011
Sundays!
Honestly, I am usually very stressed out by the time I get myself and six kids to church. Sometimes I wonder if it was worth the effort. Every time I am reassured that it was. I'm so grateful that I go to church and feel the Spirit no matter what class I attend. I've felt it with the children, the youth and the adults. The Gospel is true. Heavenly Father loves me and is watching out for me. He has comforted me many times throughout my life. He has answered my prayers today. I am thankful for prayer. I am thankful that I can pray with my children. I love listening as their understanding grows. I'm so glad they are learning to have a relationship with their Father now. I am grateful for love -- the love of my parents and siblings, the love of friends, the love of my children, and especially the love of my husband. Love is my motivation in life. Thank goodness for Sundays, so that I can be reminded of what really matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment